Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Who me?? A blogger?? no way





Well, here I am. Joining that secret society, the underworld of the internet, the dead-poets society of technology... I am a blogger.
Wow, feels good to get that out. So, since I'm fairly new at this, I'll need y'all to help me out. Any tricks of the trade? Let me know all your secrets... well maybe not all of them, only those secrets of the blog variety. Spread the word, generate interest. Jess is blogging everyone!! Come check it out!

7 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Sweet blog, Jess. My new personal blog is bloggingbyme.blogspot.com. This one doesn't need to be censored. :)

5:58 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

way to go erin... spilling the family secret on your new fancy blog...

6:06 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

what kind of family secret is it if your mom spills it to you, then you spill it to Jason, then I simply GUESS where we're going? Come on... it was no secret. I think its quite an accomplishment that we made it this far, shit, who knew we could keep secrets? Apparently we can't.

8:14 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:15 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

did you like how i fit in a swear just for you? Yeah, you are a bad influence on me. Why doesn't good ever win?

8:16 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hye, I commented on the dorkiness of the guys' hockey blog. Its really funny.

8:32 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

whoa... kitch has attitude. dude, how did you do so well on my quiz??

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home