Thursday, December 22, 2005

back in blogtown

I pretty inconsistent at this blog business, but I'm giving it another go.
Off to Mexico tomorrow (well techinically really early Sat. morning) either way I'm crazy excited about it. Going to Virginia in Novemeber really helped me realize that I don't get out of this town often enough. I'm afraid however, that the new year will be boring as I don't have any travel plans after this. I probably won't have the money for it anyway, so if anyone wants to come and camp-out in my backyard, we can pretend we're off on the West Coast Trail or something equally exciting as that.
I have a couple of goals for my trip to Mexico:
1. Meet new people (thanks to Chryslyn for this challenge)
2. The great coffee detox (seriously, it's out of control, I need un-habituate myself)
3. Get an amazing tan (self-explanatory)
I'll see you guys in a week or so. Have an AMAZING Christmas!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Chryslyn said...

yes! i found it

12:48 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

I'm so proud of you... finding the comment button. Atta girl!

1:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home