Thursday, March 16, 2006

all the things that made me smile today

  • 6am coffee with Chryslyn at Timmy Ho's (don't worry Chryssy-poo, one morning soon it'll all come together
  • actually having a GOOD study session all morning long, with time to spare
  • feeling amazingly confident about both midterms i wrote this week
  • two!! TWO!!! and before noon even...
  • seeing the best dreds on a guy that i've ever seen
  • the most beautiful day, the sun is shining, the sky is blue, no wind
  • seeing Yuri driving a four door ford focus, is that his car?? (or his mom's??? Chris???)
  • lunch with my mom (best sandwhich EVER)
  • taking Cooper and Katie for an amazingly hilarious walk with Erin
  • wearing flip-flops and jumping through snow
  • sitting here on a Thursday afternoon when I should be at school with a "cuba libra" in one hand, the rest of my sandwhich in the other about to watch "the sisterhood of the travelling pants"

6 Comments:

Blogger Mercy Now said...

Hey, this has to be one of the coolest blogs that I've come across. Good job.

5:33 PM  
Blogger Mercy Now said...

Found your blog from Blogger's home page in latest update. BTW, did not know Canadians were into county music but I guess the Royal Canadian Mounted Police are cowboys.

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

wow... today keeps getting better.
add vietnamese food for supper to the list.

i am content

7:53 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Ok so you can just say RCMP - save your time. Also, they aren't cowboys! Where do you Americans get these myths? And Alberta's like a better Texas - definately country.

And Jess:
"What are you, like, 10?"
"No! I'm 12"
"Whatever, same difference."
"No; when I was 10 I didn't have an iPod."

Love it!
Know what's funny? You're sitting right here watching me post this!

8:04 PM  
Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Hey, I followed Chryslyn's links and ended up here. I love this blog! I have been on this artists site and my sister really enjoys him.

Anyways, sounds like you had a good day! I enjoyed reading about it

7:05 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Yeah gotta love those thursday mornings. however not to sure it will all come together....
hahaha

10:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home