Friday, February 03, 2006

ode to a cell phone

A good friend, you had been with me for a long time. You were old it's true, but time had given us a bond that few others could understand. I didn't mind that you weighed several pounds. I didn't mind that your most advanced feature was the ability to change the backlight on your display screen. I didn't even mind that you interfered with any other electrical signal within 8 feet. (However, any other person who heard my cd player scream in my car definitely DID mind).
All of this doesn't matter anymore, the fact remains; you are no longer with me. Courtesy of Tony's fat ass. My grief knows no bounds.



WOOHOO CAMERA PHONE HERE I COME!!!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Jess, its sunday. Call me, K?

12:37 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Lesson learned: You never know what Tony's fat ass is capable of

12:33 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Hey Chryslyn.... I'm not an RV anymore!
Oh wow! I can't believe I thought that was funny!!!!
I'm so sorry you had to see that!

3:28 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Erin you light up my life!! Glad to see that you are no longer an RV. Next time i will hopefully feel better and really party it up... :)

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home