Monday, February 06, 2006

house-sitting and more

Back in my parent's house. It's kind of strange, I spent 10 years of my life here, but it doesn't really feel like home anymore. The dogs (as much as I love them) aren't mine anymore either. It's still kinda nice though, to get away and have time to myself. Not that I spend a lot of time with my roomates, but we still share space. Here I only have to share space with furry beast that are pretty easy to please; food, play time and a cuddle here and there and they're pretty happy with me.
My main aim in staying here was to get HEALTHY. Eat good food, excercize and hermitize for a while, and get lots of sleep. But today hasn't been much of a healthy day, hopefully it's a one day deal and I'm still on the up and up.
Crazy couple of weeks ahead of me: midterms, projects, presentations and then READING WEEK. Woohoo! I think...
I'm not gonna lie, I might be terrified at the prospect of Chryslyn leaving me alone for the whole week. We know what that could mean...
Hot tub party anyone? We've got until the 14th and you know we have to do it up right.

7 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

josh, i'm not gonna lie.. you really let me down.
let us see if others can figure out my game.

H T P
(hint: this is what we need to have because my parent's house is all mine)

A T M
(hint: this is where I spend every monday, wednesday and friday)

(don't use this hint if you don't need it: it happens to be in nobleford)

10:58 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

hot tubbin' sounds fun!!!
Get healthy first, though.

2:30 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

hey - I emailed you about the george strait tickets, and you never replied. I take it you don't want them?

7:02 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

sorry nic, i meant to get back to you. we decided not to go to george strait. i hope your friend can find someone else to take them.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Hey dudette. Of course we need to hot tub and get you mentally ready for my departure. Now I know first hand what happens when your anchor leaves you so we will try to not let that happen!

8:02 PM  
Blogger C. Blenkin said...

Jess, I think we should have the Hot Tub Party this Saturday or Sunday...so there plan it...do it...plan....annnndddd GO.

7:07 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Burn!

Get better, Jess.

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home