Saturday, February 18, 2006

Home of the Noble Blade

It's reading week and I couldn't be happier. But I think I maybe look at this week with a wrong perspective. As much as I would love it to be, this isn't a week "off". I'm working every day instead of going to class. I can't completely ignore school for the whole week either, as much as I would love to. My biggest fear for this week (other than somehow being unable to cope with life without Chryslyn around) is that I won't use this opportunity to avoid massive amounts of stress later in the semester. So really, there's nothing special about this week at all, school and work, but I don't mind. In fact I thought I'd get an early start and came out to Nobleford today. But as you can see, I'm maybe not working quite as hard as I should be. I really don't understand, but I love being here on the weekend when no one else is. But any week day, this place has an amazing ability to fill me with stress, horror, anger and many other negative emotions. Not all the time, but some days... wow. I'm going to try to capitalize on my current good mood now by going back to work. Which for today consists of blasting my music, some paperwork (done T-4s, YESSSS!), cleaning, and dancing madly around the office whenever the urge hits.

4 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

"a piece of history"? I don't know....
But don't go crazy, Jess. I need you to stay semi-sane. Not totally sane because what fun would that be? Honestly now.
On the other hand, crazy jess is a little much...

So have a good week!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

PS: My leprechaun is dancing for YOU!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

who's drifter?
ANd yes office space is amazing. Probably should watch it again soon. In Jess?

12:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

I LOVE NAPOLEON DYNAMITE!!!!! best show ever!!!!

Hey, Josh! Why aren't you here playing poker? You're totally welcome every Monday night!

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home