Tuesday, March 21, 2006

This is where we use to live, only memories fading memories..

A great weekend, pretty mellow, nothing too exciting. New friends, old friends. Another chapter in the shifting of relationships. Shifty, thanks to Chryslyn is definitely the word to use to describe any of the interpersonal interactions I've had for the last, oh I don't know.. year actually. It's quite interesting to see what can develop. Learning to say good-bye to the shifts of the past and welcome the shifts of the future is the present day exercise.
I really don't like it when someone enters a room and begins to sing loudly something that isn't currently being played. That bugs me, I might really enjoy this song, but I'll never know as I can't hear it over your humming.
I move next week, I couldn't be more excited. Psychologist like to rank moving as one of the top stressors in a person's life. I can understand that, it's a big deal that disrupts the very foundation of living your life. But I'm so excited for this that I think my complete joy will over-rule any potential stress. Strong boys with trucks are needed in my life immediately, you may apply in person some time this weekend to help move the mother-huge hutch.
Playing my guitar again, I don't know why I took a break... it keeps me sane. Experiencing the same thing with reading. I continued acquiring books at the same rate as always, however they all sit unopened on my shelf.. that hurts me a little inside.
I wish I could write, anything really. A story, a song, a limerick maybe. I'm going to add that to learning the cello on my list of things to accomplish in the future when time and finances allow.
I've had a great week so far, just wanted you to know.

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

There once was a girl named Jess
Sometimes she makes quite a mess
She's moving soon
To escape the doom
Of living with their little mess

Down the street she will go
With her best bud, Chryzmo
The place is sweet
And really neat
Down the street with Chryzmo!

There... now you have a limerick. As for the song/poem, I'll leave that up to you!

Have a great day!

7:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home