Monday, April 10, 2006

FUNNY

quick note about the randomness i just experienced.. it definitely made my day.
sitting at my computer, working on my paper like a good girl, eating some dinner, when my darling roommate chryslyn busts into the house and yells at me to come with her.. apparently the knights were back.
not knowing what the knights are and confused as to why she was so excited, i spit a mouthful of salad back onto my plate (gross hey? the story just isn't complete without that detail).
we raced from our house to henderson lake (which fyi i'm so blessed to live by, i think i've been there every single day since last wednesday) to see knights... and monks... sword fighting. In full gear. With shields and everything. i was utterly astounded.
i laughed
a lot
i took some pictures too, but they didn't turn out so great.
we asked who was winning, but they didn't seem happy about our intrusion.
now how can i work on my paper after seeing that???

6 Comments:

Blogger Jessi said...

you know what mike? i remember hearing about that...
i guess what i want to know is: is it just a random hobby for carrie?? or is it a way of life??

12:56 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

weird!!!!!

weirder still: that mike is related to people that do that!!!

not so weird: considering its carrie, it really isn't that weird

3:39 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Lucky!...hmmm, maybe they were preparing to protect the huge kong from random bell ringers.

6:07 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

random bell ringers??? now who would they be??

7:16 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Carrie's party does sound cooler than what I saw at henderson.. there were 5 of them and one was carrying a table as a shield.. maybe they're just off to a slow start.

9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How incredibly random!! I am speechless and definately still shaking my head...Wow!

Anyways, I know that you have had this blog for a while, but I have to tell you how incredibly sweet I think it is...You are a blogging marvel!!

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home