Thursday, April 06, 2006

ramblings...

Taking the night off from school, I'm finished classes for the week, so I thought I deserved this.
Who knew I would be so incredibly bored...
I guess I need to spend some time with myself now and again though, so I'm trying to stick to this. How sad would it be if I were reduced to studying on my night off?
Despite this week being busy and all, it's been really good for the most part.
Had a couple of stress-induced "breakdowns", but who what student hasn't around this time of year. Why I thought moving in the middle of it all was a good idea, I'll never know. But it feels great to be settled, I love my new place and I ADORE my new roommate!!
Thanks to all my friends, you guys are fantastic. To everyone who helped me move, listened to me vent or just chilled and relaxed with me - THANK YOU!!!
Can I just say that I love the Garden-State soundtrack? Almost as much as I love that movie. Where would I be without Zach Braff?? I don't even want to know...
Back to my "night off"...

By the way.. Chrys and I were thinking about maybe having some kind of house-warming get together at our new place some time this weekend. What do you think???

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

I'll check my schedule...

10:57 AM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Mark, wow you were just here.. nice.

From the land of slow dial-up internet in Nobleford I have a story you might think is funny... or just sad.

I just burned myself. again..

I think I'm a liability.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I see Nobleford isn't quite up to snuff in the revolutionized internet era....ohhh great, one more thing to make sure you're putting ice on.

1:39 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

housewarming would be good - then i might actually make it over there!
Hey, Jess - this is for you - (and I still think its stupid) But......

What comes before part B?

PARTAAAAYYYY!!!!

And that's what we should do at your place for house-warming....

4:08 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

oh come on erin, you know you love it...

and sure, lets partAAAAAy it up!!!

i may however, unfortunately be no good at partAAAAAy planning.. there was some talk of a banana loaf though...

6:42 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

fine, you guys can have your party without me. We will just have to have a mini party the next time I am around.

7:02 PM  
Blogger Erin said...

Banana Loaf? Cool... I guess.... :) A little confused by that....

anyways, i am going to go shopping for a housewarming present for you and chryslyn..... exciting! I'm lacking ideas but I'll see what I can come up with.

when exactly is this housewarming thing anyways?

9:54 AM  
Blogger abbott said...

yes, I most definitely want to have a sleepover! what works better for you two, friday or saturday?

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home