Monday, June 12, 2006

shucks.. i wanted to be wolverine

woohoo.. you see that?? i'm three x-men all in one!

You scored as Rogue. Rogue is a strong but tragic personality. She loves Gambit. Because of her mutant powers, she cannot touch anyone without hurting them. Therefore, she longs for human contact. However, this southern gal's strong personality has allowed her to deal with this. Powers: Absorbs lifeforce and powers by touch, Super strength, and flight

Storm

70%

Gambit

70%

Rogue

70%

Iceman

65%

Jean Grey

65%

Colossus

65%

Emma Frost

60%

Cyclops

45%

Wolverine

40%

Nightcrawler

35%

Beast

30%

Most Comprehensive X-Men Personality Quiz 2.0
created with QuizFarm.com

1 Comments:

Blogger Alexa said...

I wish I truly understood what that quiz meant. But maybe I'm just real tired. I think I might just have to go find out which xmen I am....wait, would I be an xman? Oy, I need sleep. crazy storm tonight hey? it is currently the reason for my late night blog-surfing!! Have a good day and congratulations on the being done university soon. Oh how I can't wait until I can start counting down the days. I could, but I might be getting a LITTLE ahead of myself!

1:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home