Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Oh Leroy...

Our parts guy out here at the shop is well into his seventies. His name is Leroy and he's probably my favorite. A funny thing about Leroy is that he has a little bit of a stutter, and when he gets worked up about something he can sometimes have trouble spitting things out. I think it's cute. But anyway, he was just in the office picking up some orders. He shuffled his feet, flipped through the pages and muttered under his breath a little. Suddenly he threw the whole stack of papers onto my counter and shouted clear as day "Holy Christopher Columbus!!". That made me smile.

6 Comments:

Blogger C. Blenkin said...

HAAHAH Yes, nice story, makes me laugh.

10:45 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

Didn't know Christopher COlumbus was holy but ok....

makes me smile too!

5:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too funny!!! Maybe I will need to add the saying to my vocabulary!! Hehehehe! I've always wanted to sound seventy!

8:59 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I think I want to meet Leroy...trade you for a Huntley?

10:18 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

Throw in my very own hoodoo and we have a deal.


what a word, hoodoo.. hooooodooooo... I definitely love it.

5:31 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Done! You just have to pick one out.

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home