Wednesday, May 24, 2006

a new look for bruce

been messing around here a bit, but i think i've settled on this blogskin for a while.. what do you think??

all i can say is that when i saw that little guy up top with his big eyes, stitched mouth and dejected posture i forgot all about my bad day at work, my black and blue frisbee-accident nose and the hours of studying i have ahead of me... because clearly he's having a harder time of it than i am. poor little guy, i will call him bruce and he will be bruciful and brucient.

4 Comments:

Blogger Chryslyn said...

Brucilicious! You've done it again bruce... I mean Jess. Love the new look.

9:20 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

oh i get it, you have to click on the X's. So thats what bruce is gonna look like? Good for you Jess, slightly on the emo side.

5:23 PM  
Blogger Jessi said...

i can't believe you called my blog emo... as if!! if it is, i might as well go all the way and get it to play a little death cab in the background... yeah? good idea?

(i might get in trouble for this)

10:25 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Go ahead! can I do that on my blog?Trouble doesn't even begin to describe.

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home