Sunday, November 19, 2006

AWAKE

So my inability to sleep past 7:30 in the morning has me really excited today. Normally when this happens I'm pretty ticked off, but today I've had a pretty beautiful morning. A cup of coffee.. cold grey winter skies... Sarah McLachlan's new Christmas cd... a cleaning frenzy... martha stewart magazine... looking forward to a Calgary trip with Mark today. Sometimes it's just so good to go away for a day, do something different you know? Sometimes it's also good to buy a new pair of boots. If I do buy said boots today, I will post a picture. They're hot.

Does anyone else ever have warm fuzzy days where they love everything and everyone?? I'm so happy this morning.. and lovey.. i love you and you and you. I love hot showers, so I'm gonna go take one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home