Friday, July 21, 2006

something new

Quick update, I've already spent too much time changing my template and now I'm dying to get outside and into the sun.
  • mono free as far as I can tell.. feeling pretty good these days, only feel "off" if I don't get much sleep
  • Darcen and Susan's wedding was seriously meaningful and beautiful, Chrys and I were in charge of the punch and somehow managed to NOT screw it up.
  • calgary trip last weekend was FANTASTIC, good girl time, great food, amazing concert.. it was a blast. Thanks again to Nicole for letting us crash at her apartment.

  • went riding and fishing with Mark.. he's not quite a cowboy yet, but learning. As for the fishing, I'm still quite the amateur
  • finally cooked the chicken Chryslyn and I have been hoarding. Made it into a date last night, haven't eaten that well in a veeery long time.
  • as of Monday I'll be finished three and a half classes.. only half a semester left..

Hope ya'll have an amazing weekend!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Stephen and Amber said...

Hi Jess. I like the pictures, the new blog, and really appreciated the great punch at the wedding.

Stephen and I really enojyed hanging out with you and Chryslyn and really appreciate the use of your place. Thanks againg, You guys are great and fun and we liked performing for you! I am adding you to my official blog list!

7:47 PM  
Blogger Jan said...

Punch duties eh, sounds hard....pfffft.

9:15 PM  
Blogger abbott said...

I love being suddenly surprised when I check out your blog to see how it's changed :-) Cute profile pic too!

12:33 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

Wooo the best week ever!!!!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Cowboy? what do you expect when you tie a rope to a horse, chase it in a circle and stick me on its back with no reins to hold on to?

Hey Jan, wanna make some punch?

6:17 PM  
Blogger Alexa said...

I don't think I ever told you how great the punch was. good work!!!

4:02 PM  
Blogger Susan said...

Have you retired from blogging? I'm sad if you have. :(

9:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home