Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Dynamic Bass Boost Stereo Speakers

That's what I have hooked up to my computer here at work so I can achieve the most enjoyment out the music I play repetitively all day long. They are made by KOSS.. who the heck is KOSS?? Marketing is funny.. "dynamic bass boost".. sounds so impressive. The truth is, they suck a lot. I stole them from my mom who had them hooked up to a discman during the late '90s. They have an on/off bass boost button.. but all that does is turn the volume knob on and off. Go KOSS. Quality product.

It's a Tuesday. Which means tomorrow is Snack Wednesday for all us fine folk here at Agri-Tech.

I had a dream the other night that I was still a student, trying to figure out my final exam schedule. But I was freaked out because there was one class I hadn't been to all semester. I'm sure I would have done really well on that exam had my dream progressed, but I think it morphed into something else about a fish.

I finally made the big jump to beta blogger.. apparently I can now add labels to my post.. like scooters, vacation, fall. Why thank you beta blogger for the inspiration, I will now add all three labels to my post. I think it's very clear that this post is actually all about scooters, vacation and fall.

20 days until Christmas.. haven't started my shopping yet.

I love coffee a lot, I also love most of the mugs at starbucks right now.. very cute.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger abbott said...

jess, you crack me up.

5:44 PM  
Blogger Chryslyn said...

I had a similar nightmare about having an exam in a class i never attended. However it was more of a daymare because i just thought about it. I didn't see myself doing well on the exam however. Now i want to go fishing.

4:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home