Friday, December 01, 2006

Think Fast

Answer with the first thing that pops into your head.

1. My best friend: hears me
2. I am listening to: Iron & Wine -The Trapeze Swinger
3. I should: play my guitar more
4. I love: music that makes me feel
5. My best friend is: Mark
6. I don't understand: racism
7. I've lost my respect for: Michael Richards
8. Life is: worth living fully
9. The meaning of my screen name: is my name??
10. Love is: scary/beautiful
11. Somewhere, someone is: dancing
12. I will always love: fall
13. Forever seems like: possibility
14. I never ever want to lose: my sense of humour
15. My cell phone is: on my desk
16. When I wake up in the morning i think: about getting to work with the fewest necessary movements possible
17. I get annoyed by: people who say one thing but do another
18. Parties: have lost their appeal
19. My pet(s): live with my parents, i miss them
20. Kisses are: special
21. I really want: adventure
22. I am scared of: the things i think of when i'm laying in bed in the dark

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

1. My best friend: is my best friend not matter what
2. I am listening to: Teitur ~Louis Louis
3. I should: phone my brother and wish him happy birthday
4. I love: sunny days with horror frost
5. My best friend is: You
6. I don't understand: sometimes girls
7. I've lost my respect for: Walt Disney's
8. Life is: always changing
9. The meaning of my screen name: my first name
10. Love is: something to share
11. Somewhere, someone is: sleeping
12. I will always love: the mountains
13. Forever seems like: a definate thing
14. I never ever want to lose: my legs
15. My cell phone is: always with me
16. When I wake up in the morning i think: here we go again...
17. I get annoyed by: people who complain about small things
18. Parties: are for kids
19. My pet(s): like it when i come home late and see them
20. Kisses are: intimate
21. I really want: to eat
22. I am scared of: needles

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home